equimøse :: [FULL]>Justin Timberlake!Blue Ocean Flo.or

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Connexion  

[FULL]>Justin Timberlake!Blue Ocean Flo.or

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    equimøse Index du Forum -> Equimøse -> Equimøse
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vinehalin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]>Justin Timberlake!Blue Ocean Flo.or Répondre en citant

Justin Timberlake Blue Ocean Floor > bit.ly/23ZrSCz

Songwriters:..CHRIS..GODBEY,..JUSTIN..TIMBERLAKE,..TIMOTHY..MOSELY,..JAMES..FAUNTLEROY,..JEROME..HARMONFrequencies...so...low...Heart...on...a...string...A...string...that...only...plays...solos...Rain...made...of...echoes...Tidal...wave...rushing...on...and...onUnder...the...water...you...scream...so...loud...but...the...silence...surrounds...you...But...I...hear...it...loud...and...you...fall...in...the...deep...and...I'll...always...find...youIf...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floorShell...made...out...of...gold...Found...on...a...beach...picked...up...and...you...held...so...close...Rain...washed...out...it's...glow...Heartbeat...steadily...leads...me...down...belowUnder...the...water...you...scream...so...loud...but...the...silence...surrounds...you...But...I...hear...it...loud...and...you...fall...in...the...deep...and...I'll...always...find...youIf...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor20,000...leagues...away,...catch...up...to...you...on...the...same...day...Travel...at...the...speed...of...light,...thinking...the...same...thoughts...at...the...same...time...Heartbeat...set...at...steady...pace,...I'll...let...the...rhythm...show...me...the...way...No...one...can...find...us...here,...fade...out...and...disappearIf...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...Songwriters...CHRIS...GODBEY,...JUSTIN...TIMBERLAKE,...TIMOTHY...MOSELY,...JAMES...FAUNTLEROY,...JEROME...HARMON...Published...by...Lyrics......Sony/ATV...Music...Publishing...LLC,...Warner/Chappell...Music,...Inc.,...Universal...Music...Publishing...Group,...OLE...MM...Featured...Video...more...videos...What's...That...Line?...Jack...Johnson,...Phoenix,...Thirty...Seconds...to...Mars,...and...Karmin...share...their...most...commonly...misheard...lyricsThe....track....peaked....at....number....17....on....the....US....Bubbling....Under....Hot....100....Singles....chart.[1]Retrieved...April...13,...2013all....rights....reservedSuggest..Blue..Ocean..Floor..lyrics..correctionsBurrrr!...(Page...not...found)...Sorry,...we...didn't...mean...for...that...to...happen!...You...can...search...Genius...by...using...the...search...bar...above,...or...go...back...to...the...homepageprint...correct...Terms...of...Use...POPDUST....SAYS:....4.0/5Men..Songtexte..Powered..by..MyVideo..Suchen....Suche..Men....News..Songtexte..bersetzungen..Charts..Artists..Quiz..Community..Registrieren../..Login..Mit..Facebook..einloggen..Mit..Twitter..einloggen..Mit..Google..einloggen..Home>t>Timberlake,..Justin>Blue..Ocean..Floor..Quelle:..Amazon..Blue..Ocean..Floor..Songtext..von..Justin..Timberlake..Auf..Facebook..teilen..Facebook..Songtext..twittern..Twitter..Auf..Google+..teilen..Google+..Whatsapp..Blue..Ocean..Floor..deutsche..bersetzung..Blue..Ocean..Floor..Songtext..Frequencies..so..lowHeart..on..a..stringA..string..that..only..plays..solosRain..made..of..echoesTidal..wave..rushing..on..and..onUnder..the..water..you..scream..so..loud..but..the..silence..surrounds..youBut..I..hear..it..loud..and..you..fall..in..the..deep..and..I'll..always..find..youIf..my..red..eyes..don't..see..you..anymoreAnd..I..can't..hear..you..through..the..white..noiseJust..send..your..heartbeat..I'll..go..to..the..blue..ocean..floorWhere..they..find..us..no..moreOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorShell..made..out..of..goldFound..on..a..beach..picked..up..and..you..held..so..closeRain..washed..out..its..glowHeartbeat..steadily..leads..me..down..belowUnder..the..water..you..scream..so..loud..but..the..silence..surrounds..youBut..I..hear..it..loud..and..you..fall..in..the..deep..and..I'll..always..find..youIf..my..red..eyes..don't..see..you..anymoreAnd..I..can't..hear..you..through..the..white..noiseJust..send..your..heartbeat..I'll..go..to..the..blue..ocean..floorWhere..they..find..us..no..moreOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floor20,000..leagues..away,..catch..up..to..you..on..the..same..dayTravel..at..the..speed..of..light,..thinking..the..same..thoughts..at..the..same..timeHeartbeat..set..at..steady..pace,..I'll..let..the..rhythm..show..me..the..wayNo..one..can..find..us..here,..fade..out..and..disappearIf..my..red..eyes..don't..see..you..anymoreAnd..I..can't..hear..you..through..the..white..noiseJust..send..your..heartbeat..I'll..go..to..the..blue..ocean..floorWhere..they..find..us..no..moreOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floorOn..that..blue..ocean..floor..Zur..deutschen..bersetzung..von..Blue..Ocean..Floor..Auf..Facebook..teilen..Facebook..Songtext..twittern..Twitter..Auf..Google+..teilen..Google+..Whatsapp..Writer(s):..James..Edward..Ii..Fauntleroy,..Justin..RThe....20/20....Experience....Other....Album....Songs....1....Pusher....Love....Girl....2....Suit....And....Tie....3....Don't....Hold....The....Wall....4....Strawberry....Bubblegum....5....Tunnel....Vision....6....Spaceship....Coupe....7....That....Girl....8....Let....The....Groove....Get....In....9....Mirrors....10....Blue....Ocean....Floor.....Blue....Ocean....Floor....Lyrics....from....The....20/20....ExperienceAbout..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..IncDieser....Song....hat....noch....keine....FansAbout...Us...Careers...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Use...Contact...Us......2015...popdust...incNEXT:..Read..all..the..track..reviews!..FOLLOW..SEND..Email..Us..Tips!..Follow..popdust..YOU..MAY..ALSO..LIKE..Breaking..Down..The..Setlist..For..Justin..Timberlakes..20/20..Experience..All..8..Tracks..on..Austin..Mahones..The..Secret..Reviewed..All..15..Tracks..on..Lady..Gagas..ARTPOP..Reviewed!..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Dark..Horse..Featuring..Juicy..J..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Unconditionally..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Walking..on..Air..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Birthday..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Legendary..Lovers..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..Roar..Katy..Perrys..Prism..Reviewed:..By..the..Grace..of..God..[Verse...1]...Frequencies...so...low...Heart...on...a...string...A...string...that...only...plays...solos...Rain...made...of...echoes...Tidal...wave...rushing...on...and...on...[Pre-hook]...Under...the...water...you...scream...so...loud...but...the...silence...surrounds...you...But...I...hear...it...loud...and...you...fall...in...the...deep...and...I'll...always...find...you...[Hook]...If...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...[Verse...2]...Shell...made...out...of...gold...Found...on...a...beach...picked...up...and...you...held...so...close...Rain...washed...out...its...glow...Heartbeat...steadily...leads...me...down...below...[Pre-hook]...Under...the...water...you...scream...so...loud...but...the...silence...surrounds...you...But...I...hear...it...loud...and...you...fall...in...the...deep...and...I'll...always...find...you...[Hook]...If...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...[Bridge]...20,000...leagues...away,...catch...up...to...you...on...the...same...day...Travel...at...the...speed...of...light,...thinking...the...same...thoughts...at...the...same...time...Heartbeat...set...at...steady...pace,...Ill...let...the...rhythm...show...me...the...way...No...one...can...find...us...here,...fade...out...and...disappear...[Hook]...If...my...red...eyes...don't...see...you...anymore...And...I...can't...hear...you...through...the...white...noise...Just...send...your...heartbeat...I'll...go...to...the...blue...ocean...floor...Where...they...find...us...no...more...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floor...On...that...blue...ocean...floorChart..(2013)..Peak..position..US..Bubbling..Under..Hot..100..Singles..(Billboard)[1]..17...Lyrics...powered...by...www.musiXmatch.com...Fehlerhaften...Songtext...melden...Justin...Timberlake...-...Mirrors...hnliche...Songtexte...U...Got...It...Bad...von...Usher...Usher...-...U...Got...It...Bad...deutsche...bersetzung...Hold...Up...von...Beyonc...Blurred...Lines...von...Robin...Thicke...Robin...Thicke...-...Blurred...Lines...deutsche...bersetzung...Tearin'...Up...My...Heart...von...*NSYNC...*NSYNC...-...Tearin'...Up...My...Heart...deutsche...bersetzung...Alben...The...Complete...20/20...Experience...von...Justin...Timberlake...The...20/20...Experience...von...Justin...Timberlake...Songtext...kommentieren...Name...E-Mail...Adresse...Website...(optional)...Kommentar...Kommentieren...Schreibe...den...ersten...Kommentar!...Justin...Timberlake...-...Mirrors...bersetzung...Blue...Ocean...Floor...deutsche...bersetzung...Beliebte...Songtexte...von...Justin...Timberlake...CAN'T...STOP...THE...FEELING!...(Original...Song...From...DreamWorks...Animation's..."Trolls")...Mirrors...Cry...Me...a...River...What...Goes...Around.Comes...Around...My...Love...What...Goes...Around/Comes...Around...(interlude)...SexyBack...Seorita...Rock...Your...Body...Summer...Love...Not...a...Bad...Thing...Love...Stoned...(I...Think...She...Knows)...Like...I...Love...You...Summer...Love/Set...the...Mood...(prelude)...Drink...You...Away...hnliche...Artists...*NSYNC...Usher...Robin...Thicke...Beyonc...Rhianna...Christina...Aguilera...Quiz...In...welcher...Jury...sitzt...Dieter...Bohlen?...DSDS...Germany's...Next...Topmodel...The...Voice...Popstars...News...Bedeutung...der...Lyrics...bersetzung:...Was...singt...Justin...Timberlake...im...Songtext...zu...seiner...Single..."Can't...Stop...The...Feeling"...auf...Deutsch?...Neuer...Sommerhit..."Trolls":...Justin...Timberlake...liefert...mit..."Can't...Stop...The...Feeling"...den...Soundtrack...zum...Film...Nicht...verwechseln!...Mit...Akustik...Gitarre:...Justin...Timberlake...berrascht...mit..."Jolene"...Cover!...Die...1v...t...e...Justin...Timberlake...songs...Discography...Justified..."Like...I...Love...You"..."Cry...Me...a...River"..."Rock...Your...Body"..."Seorita"...Live...from...London..."I'm...Lovin'...It"...FutureSex/LoveSounds..."FutureSex/LoveSound"..."SexyBack"..."My...Love"..."LoveStoned"..."What...Goes...AroundLyrics....of....this....song....at....MetroLyrics....Prometheus....Global....Media0.061..Integrate..the..suggestion..into..the..annotation,..keeping..the..contributor..guidelines..in..mindGENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..Justin...Timberlake...Blue...Ocean...Floor...is...a...song...from...the...the...album..."The...20/20...Experience"Timberlakes....lyrics....too....are....more....opaque....than....usual,....but....they....hint....at....some....sort....of....loss:....If....my....red....eyes....dont....see....you....anymore..../....then....I....cant....hear....you....through....the....white....noise..../....just....send....your....heartbeat....Ill....go..../....under....the....ocean....floorTo...that...we...say...Yeswhat...of...it?...Timberlake...has...always...been...what...hes...pretending...to...be:...a...Disney...virgin,...a...Serious...Actor,...a...tech...entrepreneurIts...restrained...where...the...other...songs...were...indulgent,...mournful...where...the...others...were...giddyLogin..ohne..Passwort..Mit..Facebook..einloggen..Mit..Twitter..einloggen..Mit..Google..einloggen..Login..mit..Songtexte.com..Passwort..E-Mail..Passwort..Angemeldet..bleiben..Einloggen..oder..Abbrechen..Passwort..vergessen?..Kostenlos..anmelden..."Blue....Ocean....Floor"....Song....by....Justin....Timberlake....from....the....album....The....20/20....Experience....Recorded....2012....Length....7:19....Label....RCA....Writer....Justin....Timberlake....Timothy....Mosley....Jerome...."J-Roc"....Harmon....James....Fauntleroy....Producer....Timbaland....Justin....Timberlake....Jerome...."J-Roc"....Harmon....The....20/20....Experience....track....listing...."Mirrors"....(9)...."Blue....Ocean....Floor"....(10)....Why....not....let....him....be....Thom....Yorke....for....a....bit?....The....look....suits....himLyrics........Sony/ATV....Music....Publishing....LLC,....Warner/Chappell....Music,....Inc.,....Universal....Music....Publishing....Group....Charts[edit]ber...uns...Presse...Werbung...Jobs...Kontakt...Infos...Forum...Fragen...und...Antworten...Surftipps...Datenschutz.../...AGB...Impressum...Links...Magic...Internet...AMPYA...ProSiebenSat.1...Setlist.fm...MyVideo...Hot...Songs...Justin...Timberlake...-...CAN'T...STOP...THE...FEELING!...(Original...Song...From...DreamWorks...Animation's..."Trolls")...Songtext...Kungs...-...This...Girl...Songtext...Frans...-...If...I...Were...Sorry...Songtext...Drake...-...One...Dance...Songtext...DNCE...-...Cake...by...the...Ocean...Songtext...Calvin...Harris...featNew!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..LyricsJustin....Timberlakes....20/20....Experience....Reviewed:....Blue....Ocean....Floor....Posted....on....03/13/2013....at....2:07....AM....Nate....Jones....Related....To:....News....The....Popdust....Files:....justin....timberlake,....the....20/20....experience,....track....by....track....reviews....Through....its....first....nine....tracks,....The....20/20....Experience....has....given....us....Latin....dance,....a....soul....pastiche....and....a....song....about....having....sex....with....aliens....in....outer....space f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    equimøse Index du Forum -> Equimøse -> Equimøse Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Original warAlliance Alliance forum design by boo, 2004 - ez-life.net

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation